• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC lashed out at again from the CCW crowd.

goalseter88

yah i dont like how he has automatically chosen to link this to the OC crowd. but it could be a posibility it was an OC person trying to draw attention. i dont think its wrong for him to put it out there as a posibility. i mean others have thrown other posibilities out as well. from it being a prank, or trying to scare someone in city hall. only problem i see with him throwing it out there. is his personal opionion of the oc crowd( calling them boneheads) that he added to it when he said he might be from the OC crowd.

personally it prob was just some nut case with a mental problem.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
LOL that guy has OC'd, he knows goalseter88, PM'd me about the little frucus a couple of days ago.

Not a bad guy, found that post surprising though.

Anytime a news article is posted via only a link, I skip it so I had not been following that one.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
anyone want to post it here? i'm not registered on that forum.

"I was wondering that myself. There have been some boneheads of late that think it's a good idea to OC or pull stunts like this so they can have guaranteed police contact and video to try to force a 2A incident. Unfortunately, they foolishly forget about the Patriot Act and what that means if the Gov't decides to pursue "terroristic threats" against anyone, including a US citizen. "

Was posted in a response of sorts to the guy in st joe OC with a disassembled rifle, put it back together and took off running shedding his clothing. All of which remain press reports so caution is as usual required.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Well said.

Well those retarded individuals had enough smarts to organize, keep their mouths shut when needed and effect change that both of you benefit from.

That is one hell of a lot more than any one has done by putting a pistol on their side and walking around.

If one has to consider what the retarded ones have accomplished compared to the name callers, I will take the morons every time! I doubt it bothers them much, they likely just consider the source.

cshoff

I'm trying to understand how the comments of one person can somehow be attributed to the whole "ccw crowd"?

I dare say that there have been comments made here on this forum that the majority of users would not agree with, whether they said anything about them or not.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I dare say that there have been comments made here on this forum that the majority of users would not agree with, whether they said anything about them or not.

I know I did on the nonresident citizen issue. I will again too, it is part of being passionate about things, sometimes you are blind to the meanings of what you type.

Like I said, the man whom made the statement actually does open carry and has open carried with members of this forum and indeed this thread.

cash50

Everyone gets so heated talking about this it's almost funny.

festus...who is right? It's unclear who you're referring to.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
To me,considering this sites position this entire thread is at best hypocritical.

opencarryinmo

open carry group spg mo

hey everyone i have been busy so fill me in hope all is well and still carrying

sohighlyunlikely

A Boneheads perspective

Well those retarded individuals had enough smarts to organize, keep their mouths shut when needed and effect change that both of you benefit from.

That is one hell of a lot more than any one has done by putting a pistol on their side and walking around.

If one has to consider what the retarded ones have accomplished compared to the name callers, I will take the morons every time! I doubt it bothers them much, they likely just consider the source.

They(the outspoken majority of mocarry) organized for one reason. To gain a license to sneak around with a gun. When the most states either have or is gaining the same thing, It is not like they invented the wheel. The possible that it may have happened with out the bribes and back room deals that it took to get it done. Missouri does not exist in a vacuum of space.

To carry a pistol openly on one's side is among many things an expression of freedom. One that I believe should be as an option to how I, you or even the group that thinks sneaking your gun around under your petticoat is the only right way to carry.

What they have accomplished is to be able to gain a license to carry a weapon in the secretive way, Once they got what they wanted the preceded to disband. The 2nd Amendment was not the backbone of there agenda. There exists the difference in them and us. We are believers of freedom for all, choices and rights that "Shall not be infringed" We may become defensive when provoked and called "Boneheads" for our belief in the freedom and choices the 1st and 2nd Amendments give us, but I for one will continue to embrace my Constitutional Rights and express myself as a free man on any occasion I see fit.

Doc

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Some have problems with or ignore the successes of other states and suggest that it can't or won't work here.

At last glance there are a lot of "boneheads" in a lot more bonehead states. :lol:
http://www.opencarry.org/opencarry.html

Oh, and yes I am hardheaded too, especially about my rights.

Festus_Hagen

Hagen, if I am not mistaken you are an outspoken posting member of mocarry.
Thank you for proving my point.

Doc

Well I'm a member,although not sure how "outspoken" I may be, but I'm a member here too. I just see more provoking here than I do there.

I guess they would just rather not poke a sleeping bear with a stick, where folks like you like to try and provoke the law and the public, which hurts all the gun advocates, OC or CCW. I know you are on a crusade to save the world, I just happen to not agree with any of your methods. Sorry if that irritates you.

NOW you see my point.