Thread: Wisconsin Open carry Pamphlet?

Wisconsin Open carry Pamphlet?

Whats the link for the Wisconsin open carry pamphlet?
    I some reason can't find it.
    Thanks

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    Thanks to our friend Brass Magnet, we have citations of firearms laws and case law in WI on the Wisconsin Carry, Inc. legal page found here: http://www.wisconsincarry.org/legal.html

At the bottom of the page there is a link to the pamphlet and the permission slip for bars/restaurants that serve alcohol.

Carry On

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Still the scofflaws quibble and carp over your citations.

State v. Walls - Ct App. 1994 A handgun on the seat of a car that was indiscernible from ordinary observation by a person outside, and within the immediate vicinity, of the vehicle was hidden from view for purposes of determining whether the gun was a concealed weapon.

Speaking of pamphlets, do we have some WI OC business cards?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Here is a link to some cards I made. They are small simple and easy to carry. And there is a link to a site where you can make your own.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...u-can-hand-out

Quote Originally Posted by Motofixxer View Post
    Here is a link to some cards I made. They are small simple and easy to carry. And there is a link to a site where you can make your own.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...u-can-hand-out
    Awesome, thank you! But why a Glock instead of the Wisconsin Carry image?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I just wanted a universal card showing Open Carry in general. Not a specific organization or bias. I listed both sites on there for more information. That's just what I wanted on there. I might make some more with something different. But that's why I gave the link to make your own. Make whatever you want.