Thread: yolo county

yolo county

hello everyone im new to the site would just like to say hello im glad to see so many other people who share the same views as i and would just like to know if anyone else lives in yolo county especially woodland,davis,west sac who open carries on a regular basis do these cities have any "special" rules or bands on these cities i need to know of besides what is written in the uoc laws and what has your experience been like thanks for any advice

sorry wrong place to put this i c

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by COOTER View Post
    hello everyone im new to the site would just like to say hello im glad to see so many other people who share the same views as i and would just like to know if anyone else lives in yolo county especially woodland,davis,west sac who open carries on a regular basis do these cities have any "special" rules or bands on these cities i need to know of besides what is written in the uoc laws and what has your experience been like thanks for any advice
    Even if any of those cities did have some local laws, they would be superceded by state law. Take a look at the information at http://californiaopencarry.org and study up before you head out.

thank you very much i dont plan on going out until i read up on everything i can and know all the rules and regs there are to know i dont want any surprises lol i want to do it right and safe