• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

yolo county

COOTER

hello everyone im new to the site would just like to say hello im glad to see so many other people who share the same views as i and would just like to know if anyone else lives in yolo county especially woodland,davis,west sac who open carries on a regular basis do these cities have any "special" rules or bands on these cities i need to know of besides what is written in the uoc laws and what has your experience been like thanks for any advice

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
hello everyone im new to the site would just like to say hello im glad to see so many other people who share the same views as i and would just like to know if anyone else lives in yolo county especially woodland,davis,west sac who open carries on a regular basis do these cities have any "special" rules or bands on these cities i need to know of besides what is written in the uoc laws and what has your experience been like thanks for any advice

Even if any of those cities did have some local laws, they would be superceded by state law. Take a look at the information at http://californiaopencarry.org and study up before you head out.

COOTER

thank you very much i dont plan on going out until i read up on everything i can and know all the rules and regs there are to know i dont want any surprises lol i want to do it right and safe