• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carried 1100 mile round trip on a motorcycle.

28kfps

Took three days to attend a motorcycle campout in Utah near Price. Rode about 1100 mile round trip. Open carried the whole way coming and going. Stopping about every 100 miles to top off fuel and leg stretch. Most stops were at truck stops. Flying-j and others. Because of driving from elevation got a little better fuel mileage on the way back, ended up stopping at different stops. Breakfast at McDonalds in Price lunch at in-n-out in Las Vegas. Many vehicles passed or were passed with easy view of my strong side. I pull a pop-up motorcycle tent camp trailer. Had people asking me about the bike and trailer not a word about the firearm. No problem at anytime.

45 ACP rocks

Just as it should be .... no reactionary problems in a county that is still (largely) free. Wonder how such a trip would have gone over in Europe (LOL).

JoeSparky

Centurion
I carried 100% of the time during a Motorcycle trip in Utah, Colorado, and Wyoming starting 1 July-5 July. Spent the 2-4th in Estes Park Co. without incident. In fact the Motorcycle group I was with called and INVITED the entire police force out for a BBQ the evening of the 3rd. ALL without incident!