Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday July 18th Range Day, Ammo waster at the Shiocton Police range, anyone going ?

Sunday July 18th Range Day, Ammo waster at the Shiocton Police range, anyone going ?

A few months back I posted a poll to pick dates for a get together, July 18th got the most votes. Is anyone still planning on going ?

The time was Noon - when ever

Bring what ever guns ya got.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I should be able to make it, but I won't be able to get up there until ~1.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I'm planning on going, hopefully with a friend and a new heater!

Should be there maybe 10-11ish....

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Unless we are still out of town, I will be there...

Sounds great ! Maybe we will have a good turn out ! Very cool. Looking forward to seeing you all again. I will plan on getting there around 10 - 11 am ish.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-12-2010 at 11:06 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

What is the address of this range?

It's at lake park. Across from the Airport. Take - park ave off of hwy 29 ( ACROSS from the little airport ) about a block, you will come to the park, drive all the way back, the road to the range will veer off to the right then go all the way around the back side of the park to the rifle range. Easier than it sounds.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-15-2010 at 02:22 PM.

The way I found it was by looking on google earth at Shiocton. It was pretty easy to spot the range using Glock34s street directions.

That doesn't look too difficult to get to. Is there a fallback plan in case of rain, and anybody else from SE Wi going up there?

what people decide to do if it rains is well, up to them.....if it happens to be raining that day, You won't see me at the range.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    That doesn't look too difficult to get to. Is there a fallback plan in case of rain, and anybody else from SE Wi going up there?
    I'll be going up there, but I won't be leaving until ~11. If it is raining, I will not be going.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

ammo waster...

For those of us who haven't been to this range, where is it?. I google'd it and got alot of interesting facts didn't help a all..... I'm ready to get the dust out of some barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Deek View Post
    For those of us who haven't been to this range, where is it?. .
    At Lake Park
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shiocton range2.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	3258  

so far it looks like, we might have 8-9 people..that's a decent number.:-}

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor_Knight View Post
    At Lake Park
    I wish Henry could make it....maybe if I wish it, he will show up ....or Interceptor, give Henry a call...pleeeeeze.
    It's just not the same without him.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 07-17-2010 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I wish Henry could make it....maybe if I wish it, he will show up ....or Interceptor, give Henry a call...pleeeeeze.
    It's just not the same without him.
    Henry is trying to make the ARFCOM shoot next weekend. He will not make the shoot tomorrow. I will be in the Dells tomorrow so I will not make this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor_Knight View Post
    Henry is trying to make the ARFCOM shoot next weekend. He will not make the shoot tomorrow. I will be in the Dells tomorrow so I will not make this one.
    Really? lol.

Ammo Waster

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    A few months back I posted a poll to pick dates for a get together, July 18th got the most votes. Is anyone still planning on going ?

The time was Noon - when ever

Bring what ever guns ya got.
    Can any one show up?

Quote Originally Posted by pahleh View Post
    Can any one show up?
    Yes

just checked Radar 7:35 am ...not looking so good....will recheck at 10 am.

According to Accuweather's hourly forecast it should clear up around 10:00. I'm going to get rolling since I need to pick up some targets and the drive will take ~ 2 hours.

Hope to see you there,
    Geoff

not going

Raining like hell here .... By the time it clears off and drys up I would have to leave anyway,

Sorry guys

It's the thought that counts anyways, Spray... I got there at 11am - left out at 2pm. we had about 6 people show up. it was fun. Nice too me some of the members. maybe we can do it again in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    Really? .
    Fo realz even.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast