• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sunday July 18th Range Day, Ammo waster at the Shiocton Police range, anyone going ?

Geoff

According to Accuweather's hourly forecast it should clear up around 10:00. I'm going to get rolling since I need to pick up some targets and the drive will take ~ 2 hours.

Hope to see you there,
Geoff

SprayAndPray

not going

Raining like hell here .... By the time it clears off and drys up I would have to leave anyway,

Sorry guys

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
It's the thought that counts anyways, Spray... I got there at 11am - left out at 2pm. we had about 6 people show up. it was fun. Nice too me some of the members. maybe we can do it again in the fall.

Clay

I guess, I will have to try and Make the Arfcom event.

that should be a big day the unofficial head count poll there has 40 people saying they will come and most hope to bring friends. but who knows how many people will really come

Last edited: