• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New guy intro..

ReckinCrue

Hey there Folks.

My name's John and I live over by Yakima, WA. I found the site by google searching after reading about an OC event in CA.

Nice to find like-minded people.

Anyhow, nice to met you.

J

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Welcome!

Welcome John, there is a good group of people here and even somm near Yakima. (Although I have never met them).

Hey there Folks.

My name's John and I live over by Yakima, WA. I found the site by google searching after reading about an OC event in CA.

Nice to find like-minded people.

Anyhow, nice to met you.

J

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Welcome to the forum!

Before asking questions, please check the FAQ sticky and use the search feature. I don't mind answering questions, but some of the guys are getting really tired of having to answer the same questions over and over and over and...

.45ACPaddy

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41

That link will soon become your best friend ^^

Read all of title 9 chapter 41 of the Revised Code of Washington (RCW). Print it out, keep a copy or two with you, and know it in and out. That way, if anyone asks you a question, John Q. Public or law enforcement, you can recite the laws word for word. You never know, you may "edjumacate" someone and they may join the OCDO community as well! :banana: