• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stopped At Gun Point

SlackwareRobert

I hope he at least had the common sense to lift prints from his gun, and wallet.
Then they would have to explain how their fingers came in contact with private property,
when there is no paperwork they ever met with the plaintiff.
Audio recordings, video, and fingerprints go a long way to proving something is amiss with
all the denials. DNA needs to get cheaper for the rest of us to use against the criminals.

vroom_vroom

the ohio cops are the modern day nazis ( some of them). i used to open carry all over the place and i was always met with one of three reactions

1. some one call 911 he has a gun that IS NOT legal to carry a gun. (right because your a qualified paralegal, i forgot)

2. the hillbillys are on you like white on rice "is that a gun, dude thats a gun! can i see it?, no, but i have lots of guns................

3. and my personal fav. i was in my 78 lemans (race ready) with tinted window so i was profiled from the word go, but i was pulled over for a crock of sh$t . i roll down my window and put my hands back on the steering wheel, license, registration and insurance officer i just want to let you know that there is a hand gun in the glove box, stored properly with the ammo locked in the trunk, now you have a police issue staring you in the face :shocker:

Last edited: