• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any Walworth County, Rock County OC'ers?

paul@paul-fisher.com

I just received an email from a reporter at the Janesville Gazette which also puts out the Walworth Gazette.

Hi Paul,

I am working on a feature story about locals who support open carry. Dan
Plutchak gave me your e-mail address.

I was wondering if we could chat for my article.

I also am looking for others if you could help me with contact names and
numbers.

Please let me know.

I basically want to educate the public about the issue and focus on a few
locals who advocate for the law.

My contact number is below. I hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

xxxxxx

Please PM me if you are interested. I am not sure what he wants other than a phone # to interview with.

Thanks!

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
I was also contacted by the reporter. Since paul@paul-fisher.com has already posted here, please send your PMs to him in order to him to simplify things.

There is a deadline for this story, so it's important that willing people contact the reporter within the next few days.

Thanks!

kawisixer01

I'm in Janesville. I don't have the chance to carry as much as i'd like to. I've been traveling alot for work, plus i'm not looking forward to another face to face with four Janesville officers again. I'm not too sure I'd be too excited about interviewing with media types. They have quite a history of trying to make activists and strong supporters of the second amendment sound like extremists and like taking things out of context.