Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A sad day for one of our fellow brothers in freedom.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

A sad day for one of our fellow brothers in freedom.

A good majority of you have probably met Hubert (OCDO username: bnhcomputing), Wisconsin Carry Vice President and active gun-rights proponent in Wisconsin.

Hubert's wife passed away this morning.

Those who would be so inclined may send a note, card, or care package to Hubert at his home:

Hubert Hoffman
    N5449 Sobkowiak Rd.
    Onalaska, WI 54650

Condolences can be passed along by email: hubert@wisconsincarry.org

Hubert's contributions to the movement in Wisconsin are too lengthy to list here. One of Hubert's many roles for Wisconsin Carry is to manage the online databases that control merchandise orders. As such, if you have a t-shirt order that has been placed but not filled, we ask for a little more patience so that when Hubert gets some sense of normalcy back we can get those t-shirts etc to those who ordered them asap.

I'll update this thread with more information as it becomes available.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Hubert, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife, prayers are in bound for you and your kids. This is the worst thing that can happen to a guy. I am sad for your loss.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Hubert shared with me many personal stories that made it clear what a loving and devoted husband he was, and she was equally devoted to him. He gave his wife everything it was in his power to give to her, and then some. It is a side of him that probably is not nearly as well known publicly. We all know how passionate he is about gun rights. Now imagine the strength of that sort of passion directed to his partner in life. It was a thing of beauty.

:(

Hubert my wife and I pray for you and your family in this sad time. There are no words we can express to comfort you. Just know we are praying for you and yours.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Hubert,
    Please accept my condolences. You were such a tireless worker for the 2cnd Amendment but sometimes all the work we can do won't change life. I pray that you and the kids receive inner strength and comfort. We are all thinking of you.
    Last edited by davegran; 07-13-2010 at 02:00 PM.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Our family sends our thoughts and prayers.
    Former Corporal of Marines.

Banned
    Condolences from me and mine Hubert.

Your wife was a sweet girl with a heart of gold. I enjoyed the few conversations we had very much.

I received a call this morning from Ryan. He asked me if I had heard about what happened with you (Hubert). I assumed it was something OC related. I never would have guessed it would have been about your wife. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and your kids can make it through, and you can get back to being that Hubert we all know you as. She must have been a wonderful women for allowing you to devote all the time that you have to our cause. I know she was even a big part of the first OC picnic we had in La Crosse county.

You have my deepest sympathies.
    Last edited by logan; 07-13-2010 at 03:55 PM.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

My condolences to you and your family my friend, you will be in our prayers.

My deepest sympathys

Wow, what can be said that hasnt been said before. I am so sorry for your loss.

terrible

My heartfelt condolences. There's nothing that any of us can say. Please let us know if there is something any of us can do.

McX
    in my humble opinion it would behoove us to arrange flowers to be sent. i have enough going right now, but am willing to contribute. one of you guys set this up, and give me an address by PM.
    Hubert my condolences on your loss. I literally have no words- i'm at a complete loss.

Laurra and I are shocked and saddened. Beyond that, our prayers are with you. I know it is tough to ask, but we are here for you. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to call.

Banned
    I have sent my condolences via email as requested in the OP. My families prayers are with Hubert, his wife and his family at this time. God bless.

Huburt I don't know what to say but that I'm very sorry to hear about your wife. You and your family are in my prayers.
    Last edited by lance galloway; 07-13-2010 at 10:27 PM.

Words can not express how sorry we are to hear this news. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything we can do not hesitate to ask. We are here for you my friend.

Hubert, my condolences to you and your children from my wife and I. You are in our prayers. I have no idea how you are feeling, but know her love will always be with you.
    Wisconsin Carry Inc - Founders Club Member
    NRA - Life Member
    3rd generation US Air Force Veteran

Hubert, so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. My thoughts are with you and your family!

We have a card ready to go out. We are thinking a lot about him and his family.
    Former Corporal of Marines.

Hubert I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My family and I are thinking of you in this hard time. Stay strong.

Thomas

Banned
    My condolences.

email sent.Hubert I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar
    My condolences man.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    What can I say Hubert?

...I pray that our heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost... Abraham Lincoln
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    What can I say Hubert?

...I pray that our heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost... Abraham Lincoln
    A fine Christian prayer of condolence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast