• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A sad day for one of our fellow brothers in freedom.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
A good majority of you have probably met Hubert (OCDO username: bnhcomputing), Wisconsin Carry Vice President and active gun-rights proponent in Wisconsin.

Hubert's wife passed away this morning.

Those who would be so inclined may send a note, card, or care package to Hubert at his home:

Hubert Hoffman
N5449 Sobkowiak Rd.
Onalaska, WI 54650

Condolences can be passed along by email: hubert@wisconsincarry.org

Hubert's contributions to the movement in Wisconsin are too lengthy to list here. One of Hubert's many roles for Wisconsin Carry is to manage the online databases that control merchandise orders. As such, if you have a t-shirt order that has been placed but not filled, we ask for a little more patience so that when Hubert gets some sense of normalcy back we can get those t-shirts etc to those who ordered them asap.

I'll update this thread with more information as it becomes available.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Hubert, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife, prayers are in bound for you and your kids. This is the worst thing that can happen to a guy. I am sad for your loss.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Hubert shared with me many personal stories that made it clear what a loving and devoted husband he was, and she was equally devoted to him. He gave his wife everything it was in his power to give to her, and then some. It is a side of him that probably is not nearly as well known publicly. We all know how passionate he is about gun rights. Now imagine the strength of that sort of passion directed to his partner in life. It was a thing of beauty.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Hubert,
Please accept my condolences. You were such a tireless worker for the 2cnd Amendment but sometimes all the work we can do won't change life. I pray that you and the kids receive inner strength and comfort. We are all thinking of you.

Last edited:

logan

Campaign Veteran
I received a call this morning from Ryan. He asked me if I had heard about what happened with you (Hubert). I assumed it was something OC related. I never would have guessed it would have been about your wife. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and your kids can make it through, and you can get back to being that Hubert we all know you as. She must have been a wonderful women for allowing you to devote all the time that you have to our cause. I know she was even a big part of the first OC picnic we had in La Crosse county.

You have my deepest sympathies.

Last edited:

anmut

terrible

My heartfelt condolences. There's nothing that any of us can say. Please let us know if there is something any of us can do.

M

McX

in my humble opinion it would behoove us to arrange flowers to be sent. i have enough going right now, but am willing to contribute. one of you guys set this up, and give me an address by PM.
Hubert my condolences on your loss. I literally have no words- i'm at a complete loss.

hardballer

Laurra and I are shocked and saddened. Beyond that, our prayers are with you. I know it is tough to ask, but we are here for you. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to call.

goforlow

Hubert, my condolences to you and your children from my wife and I. You are in our prayers. I have no idea how you are feeling, but know her love will always be with you.