• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A sad day for one of our fellow brothers in freedom.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Visitation at the Funeral home from 6-8PM Sunday July 18, 2010. There will be a prayer service at 8:00PM. Funeral home address listed below.

Funeral mass will be at St Bartholemew Church Catholic Church 11:00 AM Monday July 19, 2010 followed by interment in the Catholic cemetery. There will be a lunch served at the church hall afterwards. Church address listed below.

A complete obituary should run in the La Crosse - WI, Winona - MN, and Wisconsin Rapids papers on Friday.

St Bartholemew Catholic Church
11646 South Street
Trempealeau, WI 54661-8238
(608) 534-6652

Zwickey Funeral Home
19934 West Gale Avenue
Galesville, WI 54630-7312
(608) 582-2746

Sidearm.40

Visitation at the Funeral home from 6-8PM Sunday July 18, 2010. There will be a prayer service at 8:00PM. Funeral home address listed below.

Funeral mass will be at St Bartholemew Church Catholic Church 11:00 AM Monday July 19, 2010 followed by interment in the Catholic cemetery. There will be a lunch served at the church hall afterwards. Church address listed below.

A complete obituary should run in the La Crosse - WI, Winona - MN, and Wisconsin Rapids papers on Friday.

St Bartholemew Catholic Church
11646 South Street
Trempealeau, WI 54661-8238
(608) 534-6652

Zwickey Funeral Home
19934 West Gale Avenue
Galesville, WI 54630-7312
(608) 582-2746

I'm heading down from the EC area for the funeral Monday. If anyone would like to ride along, let me know.

Scott

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
It's been a rough two weeks, but we are getting by.

For those that hadn't met Barb, she always understood the WHY I am part of the carry movement in WI, she just didn't like the TIME it took away from her and the family. My wife was 20 years older than I, so I always knew this day was coming, just thought I had 10-20 more years.

She wasn't ill, or anything like that. She took the kids to K-Mart Monday morning, collapsed at the house Monday afternoon, and Tuesday morning she was gone.

We had 20 years together (19 as husband and wife).

To all of you who wrote, called, sent cards, etc. thank you. To the locals who stopped by the house, invited us to dinner, took my young ones to the fair, there are no words to express my gratitude.

JJC

Hubert loss

Hubert,

It is with great sadness that I read about your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you in this time of need. Please call upon me if you and yours have any needs.

God Bless

JJC