• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

July meeting

ISRAEL

As you may know , I am going deaft, and at the meeting it is hard to understand what is said, and Yolanda try to explain it, I was wondering if somebody can write about the meeting, what went on, that way people who could not make it knows what happened there.
Yolanda was telling me that you want to invite Sr. Labrador to a shooting next month, I think is to hot and far, not everybody will come, to me is a bad idea, I thought we will be in a formal place,when we can invite friends to come and listen. But you do what you think is good for the group.
Every month few people comes to the meeting, maybe it is the wrong day?
Please somebody write about the ideas and chat of what happened that night, it will be good for every one ,I think, I may be wrong .

Hiredgun30

have u guys considered having it on a friday??? the meeting always seems to be the day before I get paid and i imagine its the same for others.. maybe friday would be better....i know i would come if it was on a day where i might actually have some money to spend...