• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hot or not? Open-Carrying babe

usnsubmarine

When I come home to see this, I feel like the luckiest man in the world. :)
Is it just me, or would the sight of a beautiful woman packing a G32 make you happy?

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,220
Last edited:

Jack House

When I come home to see this, I feel like the luckiest man in the world. :)
Is it just me, or would the sight of a beautiful woman packing a G32 make you happy?
Please specify "happy." :p

Seriously though, hot and yes, it would put a smile on my face.

simmonsjoe

Hot? yes. Happy? yes. CREEPY SCARY DOG AND KID? Turnoff.

That dog has demon eyes. Its kinda creepy.
The kid has demon-spawn eyes and scares the hell out of me.

I'd come home like..

Hey baby, how was your... OH MY GOD DON'T EAT MY SOUL. SATAN GIVE MY SON BACK.

Last edited:

Dreamer

ANY woman with enough self-confidence, personal responsibility, and mental acuity to carry a firearm for self-defense is 10 times hotter than the hottest "super model" who is anti-2A...

I'd take any of the female members of OCDO over "hottie" anti-gun celebs like Drew Barrymore, Christie Brinkley, or Kim Cattrall any day of the week...

OK, maybe I'd take Kim Cattrall, but I would not call her the next day, and I'd leave a 1911-shaped hickey on her shoulder, as a political statement... ;)

architect

OK, maybe I'd take Kim Cattrall, but I would not call her the next day, and I'd leave a 1911-shaped hickey on her shoulder, as a political statement... ;)

Shoulder? Someone needs to use their imagination.

To the OP: yeah, she's hot alright, but I think you may need to turn on your camera's red-eye reduction before that dog puts the hex on it!

Dreamer

Shoulder? Someone needs to use their imagination

I was going to say A$$, but I thought the shoulder would be more of a political statement because people could see it when she wore her trademark strappy dresses in public...

But I agree, there are SEVERAL other locations that would be more fun, though not NEARLY as visible to the public... :D

Last edited:

Don Tomas

Hot is hot, whether a gun is attached to it or not. So yeah....it works for me either way. Is your dog named, Diablo by any chance?

daddy4count

I had to post this... finally convinced the wife to OC around the house with my XD45.

And then she actually let me take a picture!!

Yes, before you ask, she can shoot it too.

;)

Attachments

• ReneeOC.jpg
    ReneeOC.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 550