Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A Message from an Arizona Sheriff

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Schriever, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    35

    A Message from an Arizona Sheriff


  2. #2
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524
    If this sheriff is endorsing John McCain, he needs a boot up his butt.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbender View Post
    If this sheriff is endorsing John McCain, he needs a boot up his butt.
    A+. 100%. McCain is a constitution despising fool that is not worthy to be in public office. I can't for the life of me understand how some "conservatives" think he is great and support him so much. His most famous legislative accomplishment is a full frontal assult on the first amendment.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Grennsboro NC
    Posts
    5,358
    Quote Originally Posted by 6L6GC View Post
    A+. 100%.
    I know this is a TOTALLY off-topic comment, but I figure I'm probably one of the ONLY people on OCDO with enough stereo-geek-fu to appreciate your handle, "6L6GC". Very clever... Love those beam tetrodes.

    Personally, I prefer the KT88, but the 6L6 family DOES have it's own sweet sound in certain topologies...

    Valves Rock!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silver7.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	3245  

  5. #5
    Regular Member simmonsjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mattaponi, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    1,664

    Question This just in, Dreamer loses 5 cool points.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I know this is a TOTALLY off-topic comment, but I figure I'm probably one of the ONLY people on OCDO with enough stereo-geek-fu to appreciate your handle, "6L6GC". Very clever... Love those beam tetrodes.

    Personally, I prefer the KT88, but the 6L6 family DOES have it's own sweet sound in certain topologies...

    Valves Rock!
    J/K. what ARE you talking about?

  6. #6
    Regular Member Jack House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I80, USA
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by simmonsjoe View Post
    J/K. what ARE you talking about?
    I know what he's talking about, but not what he's talking about.

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by 6L6GC View Post
    I can't for the life of me understand how some "conservatives" think he is great and support him so much.
    Simple - compared to the obamalternative, McCain was the least damaging choice.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Taylorsville, Utah, USA
    Posts
    194
    That was like choose death by firing squad or death by starvation. At least with starvation you have more time for someone to change their mind.

  9. #9
    Regular Member rodbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Navasota, Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Simple - compared to the obamalternative, McCain was the least damaging choice.
    But then there is J.D. Haywood

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •