• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Message from an Arizona Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

6L6GC

If this sheriff is endorsing John McCain, he needs a boot up his butt.

A+. 100%. McCain is a constitution despising fool that is not worthy to be in public office. I can't for the life of me understand how some "conservatives" think he is great and support him so much. His most famous legislative accomplishment is a full frontal assult on the first amendment.

Dreamer

A+. 100%.

I know this is a TOTALLY off-topic comment, but I figure I'm probably one of the ONLY people on OCDO with enough stereo-geek-fu to appreciate your handle, "6L6GC". Very clever... Love those beam tetrodes.

Personally, I prefer the KT88, but the 6L6 family DOES have it's own sweet sound in certain topologies...

Valves Rock!

Attachments

• silver7.jpg
    silver7.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 101

simmonsjoe

This just in, Dreamer loses 5 cool points.

I know this is a TOTALLY off-topic comment, but I figure I'm probably one of the ONLY people on OCDO with enough stereo-geek-fu to appreciate your handle, "6L6GC". Very clever... Love those beam tetrodes.

Personally, I prefer the KT88, but the 6L6 family DOES have it's own sweet sound in certain topologies...

Valves Rock!
J/K. what ARE you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.