• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

pic an save

range rat

i"ve been trying to find an old thread on ocing pick an save, But no such luck. Can I please get a little help with this..

the pick an save i vist an bank is in ST. Franceis, with a day care center 50 Yards south of pick an saves parking lot..

I could use a little feed back on this as well...

comp45acp

What is it you want to know? Pick N Save corp. policy is whatever is legal in the state their stores are in is OK with them. The day care center has no bearing on anything.

AaronS

Comp45ACP hit it on the head. I shop at three pick-n-saves in Milwaukee about three times a week or more. I was asked about it (my gun) about a year ago by the liquor dept. manager, and gave him a flier. Never have any issues at all. I got a little odd feeling walking past cops as I entered, but I think it was just that rush of freedom that was hitting me...
As far as any daycare place or learning center, it is not a school (grades 1-12), so you should not have issue with it.

range rat

pick an save

Comp45ACP hit it on the head. I shop at three pick-n-saves in Milwaukee about three times a week or more. I was asked about it (my gun) about a year ago by the liquor dept. manager, and gave him a flier. Never have any issues at all. I got a little odd feeling walking past cops as I entered, but I think it was just that rush of freedom that was hitting me...
As far as any daycare place or learning center, it is not a school (grades 1-12), so you should not have issue with it.

Thanks, To my knowledge I haven't heard of any oc in this store [ St. Franceis ] or the one in Cudahy..

The Mayor of St. Franceis is not oc Friendly. The new Mayor of Cudahy, the last time I talk to him, is trying to stay neutral on the subject..

comp45acp

Thanks, To my knowledge I haven't heard of any oc in this store [ St. Franceis ] or the one in Cudahy..

The Mayor of St. Franceis is not oc Friendly. The new Mayor of Cudahy, the last time I talk to him, is trying to stay neutral on the subject..

The next time you see the mayor of St. Franceis I suggest you ask him if there are any other Constitutional rights he doesn't like too much.

Canard

Just because you haven't heard about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I oc plenty of places i have not read about others ocing.
Second point.... The mayor of Milwaukee doesn't like oc either but that doesn't stop us from doing what it legal. In fact the police chief and county sherif don't like it either. If they didn't like yellow it wouldn't stop me from wearing a yellow shirt ( that is if I didn't mind wearing yellow:)

M

McX

i'd bet the powers that be aren't too fond of wisconsincarry t-shirts. too bad, some just don't have any style, grace, and class!