• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Question for people who know the Arizona OC laws

jonny453781

What is the age to open carry a pistol? I've been old both 18 and 21. i just want to know to see if i will be about to carry one. Thank you

jonny453781

Ok thanks a lot. The reason i ask is a cop stopped me and said that i could be arrested for underage carrying of a pistol. I just wanted to make sure i wasnt doing anything illegal.

AZkopper

You could make some money if you get arrested for that ;) he-HEY

+1 I always say, don't resist, don't be an a$$, just remind them of your understanding of the law (in this case, that the age to OC is 18, not 21), then go with the flow. The resulting lawsuit will be fortuitous ($$).