• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Jefferson City

Festus_Hagen

I do on occasion, depending on my mood or weather. If I'm going to the gun club I always do and I will go to WW or a gas station before I go. Never had any problems. :)

I've carried in Gerbes, even had a lady come up and ask if she could help me once, thought that was strange because nobody ever had before. I was looking for heartburn meds and I told her that and I was shopping for the best bargain since I eat 'em like candy ...lol. She laughed, was friendly and went on her way, no drawdown or MWG call. :confused:

I've carried in Arby's, Mc Donalds, Mel's, Hardee's, Burger King, Auto Zone, Advance Auto ... pretty much anywhere I go and not had a problem .I don't look like a thug or gang-banger, more like a narc, so maybe that helps ...lol.:lol:

I'm sorry, but none of this was or is on You Tube. :(

jc65101

Thanks

I guess its not the norm around here. Was wondering what if problems had. Sounds like it would be ok. I don't look like thug either just old military haha

Last edited: