• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC picnic Oxford 7/31/10

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
You are all invited to an OC picnic in Oxford at Seymour Lake Park on 7/31/10 from 12-3pm.

This will be the second year for the Seymour lake picnic. Last years was the largest OC picnic to date and this year, I hope, will be even bigger!!

This is a large park with tons of things for the family, including a kids splash pad!

Seymour Lake Park 2795 Seymour Lake rd. Oxford, MI 48371
http://www.oxparkrec.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113&Itemid=138

Hope to see you all there!

Charcoal Grill:
Gas Grill: Generaldet
Hotdogs/ Buns: Generaldet
Burgers/ Buns: Glock9mmOldStyle
Condiments: Glock9mmOldStyle
Plastic Utensils: Generaldet
Napkins/Paper Towels: Glock9mmOldStyle
Paper Plates: Glock9mmOldStyle
Cups: Generaldet
Water: Generaldet
Pop: Glock9mmOldStyle
Snacks: Generaldet
Salads: Glock9mmOldStyle
Coolers: Glock9mmOldStyle Generaldet
Ice: Generaldet
Camera:
Video Recorder:

Last edited:

1245A Defender

please dont forget to bump this thread again tomorrow.

that reminds me,,, there are a bunch of other threads that will also need bumping tomorrow.

i like to kid, but really i just get warn out checking out new posts only to find its just a bump!

wish i could go to the picinic with you guys, but to far to drive for me.
see if you actually write something about the topic, you wont feel guilty about your post count.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Oxford Picnic

BTW: Glock9mmOldStyle do you plan on being there? yes, no or maybe?

I want to keep the list accurate.

I'm a possible at this point. I'll have to see what the family has going on that weekend but if at all possible we will do our best to make it. If we can come it'll be me Mrs. G9mmOS & baby G9mmOS (I guess that would make her a g26?) ;)

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
I'm in Plus 2 ;)

Put us down us as being there. G9OS + 2

Also mark us down for:
burgers & burger buns. / Ketchup/Mustard/Chips/Potato salad/cookies & sweets for kids/Some pop [couple 2ltrs]

Paper Plates/Napkins / plastic utils/2 coolers with ice

Are there grills there?

Last edited:

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
Put us down us as being there. G9OS + 2

Also mark us down for:
burgers & burger buns. / Ketchup/Mustard/Chips/Potato salad/cookies & sweets for kids/Some pop [couple 2ltrs]

Paper Plates/Napkins / plastic utils/2 coolers with ice

Are there grills there?

Thanks, sounds good! Yes, I will have a smaller grill but one more won't hurt. Especially if it is anything close to last year!

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Good times had by all

We had a great time! Thanks for setting this up Generaldet. Good to see so many fellow OCers sharing fun, food, and laughs! Special thanks to KING the German Shepard for being so gentle and patient with my 2 year old daughter trying to pet, feed, follow & basically take you home with her. ;)