Thread: CalGuns Pranks LCAV - Organizers overreact in face of threat of peaceful protest.

CalGuns Pranks LCAV - Organizers overreact in face of threat of peaceful protest.

Come on CALGUNS use FOIA tactics

Wow,

This is the way of the world. Those with power use it to trample on others.

Don't you have FOIA laws in california?

Find out how much taxpayers forked out to pay the only ones to be on standby squish your freedom of assembly rights.

Live Free or Die,
    Thundar
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Yes, we have a Public Records Act. I hope someone PRAR's the added costs for the police protection, as this would be very valuable in bolstering an arguement against AB1934.

Quote Originally Posted by ConditionThree View Post
    Yes, we have a Public Records Act. I hope someone PRAR's the added costs for the police protection, as this would be very valuable in bolstering an arguement against AB1934.
    It appears that the PRAR is already underway. link

BRILLIANT!!!

Something like that needs to be happening in MD...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

While I agree that this was a humorous and fairly positive event aside from wasted tax money, I have two things to comment.

First, pretend or not, I wouldn't want to crash an anti gunner party or any other party any more than I'd want an MOC meeting to be ruined by brady bunch types. I would consider it bad form, regardless of the type of sub human scum I might miss out on the chance to piss off. Second, I don't think I'd ever prank anyone like this. Me and some other men and women walked in and around the Capitol building of Michigan with long guns and side arms, even posing for pictures on the capitol steps and in front of the governers office. This was pre planned as part of the Second Amendment March, and almost welcomed by the capitol folks. But on the other hand, we decided against crashing the party for an anti gun rally set up by Jesse Jackson.

Being an outsider from a categorically different place, I'm not trying to insult or judge the way this was done, instead I'm attempting to provide outsider perspective from a closer to free state with lots of successful activists, just as food for thought.
    Last edited by Michigander; 07-19-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Question any response to PRAR re LCAV dinner police deployment?

Quote Originally Posted by obeygiant View Post
    It appears that the PRAR is already underway. link
    I saw the PRAR and wondering if they ever responded, Wildhawker?

Anyone have any info on whether the PRAR was ever responded to on this "event".

Edit add: Sun Tzu would have been proud!!!!
    Last edited by We-the-People; 09-22-2010 at 03:47 AM.