Thread: Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class! - Saturday August 21, 2010 - Ashland, Virginia

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class! - Saturday August 21, 2010 - Ashland, Virginia

Proactive Shooters' next Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class is scheduled for Saturday, August 21, 2010 from 11am to 5pm. Class will be held at the Bass Pro Shop in Ashland, Va. Seats are still available for this class.

Cost is $85.00

The Utah permit is the brass ring for those who travel and carry a firearm for self defense.

Online registration for this course and additional details may be found here - http://www.ProactiveShooters.com

This course also satisfies the requirement for obtaining a Virginia concealed handgun permit and an additional certificate is provided at no extra cost
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
    This course also satisfies the requirement for obtaining a Virginia concealed handgun permit and an additional certificate is provided at no extra cost
    James am I right in the reading of this? By getting the Utah permit you also issue a Virginia permit.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    He doesn't issue the permits, just the certificates needed to get the permits. You still need to go through the application process.
    Last edited by peter nap; 07-16-2010 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
    James am I right in the reading of this? By getting the Utah permit you also issue a Virginia permit.
    As Peter said, we do not issue the actual permit. We provide you with an extra training certificate that can be used to apply for your Virginia permit since our Utah course meets Virginia's requirement. One class, 2 permits = 33 states
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Glock Certified Armorer

I was out there today and planned to say hello during break, but they made me mad in the archery section and I went to Greentops.

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    I was out there today and planned to say hello during break, but they made me mad in the archery section and I went to Greentops.
    aww you should have stopped in. Sorry that I missed you.
    James Reynolds

Glock Certified Armorer

Quote Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
    aww you should have stopped in. Sorry that I missed you.
    Considering the Hell I was raising you would have pretended you didn't know me.

I ordered A string and cables for my crossbow last week. The Tech that works there told me it was a total of $35.00 including putting them on. My press won't work on split limbs.

Yesterday the kid working said he didn't know how to do it and I could leave it for the Tech today.

Today he said the tech wouldn't be in so I told him I'd just buy them and go use Greentops press. He rang them up and it was $59.00 for the parts.

I wasn't happy!

I didn't buy them and left.
    To BP's credit, as I was leaving one of the managers was at the security stand at the exit and asked if I got what I needed.

I told him about it and he offered to discount them.
    I was tired of it by then and declined his offer. Greentops was happy to help plus I spent another $150.00 on something everyone will hate.
    Last edited by peter nap; 07-17-2010 at 06:40 PM.