• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New in Grand Junction Ryan

ryanburbridge

Hi all I just got into Grand Junction. My wife kids and I will be here for 4 days. How is fruta and grand junction for LOC. I'm from long beach CA and can only UOC. I have had two runins with CA LE and both times cuffed and put in cop car befor being released. Any tips would be nice. Any gun ranges or good stores? I'm here for a family reuinon if any one wants to stop by for some good grub hit me up.

ryanburbridge

LOC in Cabelas today. What a nice staff. Talked to greeter and he knew the laws and was very frendly. You guys are lucky to have an informed public. Carry on.

Kingfish

Please keep posting your experiences in GJ. I may have a job offer out there and would like all the OC insight I can get.

How is the heat there right now? The heat may make my decision for me.

ryanburbridge

Please keep posting your experiences in GJ. I may have a job offer out there and would like all the OC insight I can get.

How is the heat there right now? The heat may make my decision for me.

I have been carrying every place I go. No odd looks no crazy comments.
The heat is another story. 104 for last 3 days crazy. I'm use to mid 70s. Bul it is a great place.
The OC guys in the area not so impresive. 20 some veiws and not one hi.