• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

Mainsail

56e17073-8db4-4c0e-8ede-442ccd938f62.jpg

.45ACPaddy

I could honestly give a rat's arse less if my face was posted all over the internet in relation to OC. I do it daily, so what difference does it make?

dscn2203l.jpg

69Charger

More to come. :)

Ruston way 4th of July
Cabelas Lacy
Forks
Wades Gun Range (in the CZ T ) With members of the 1911 Forum Dan Wesson sub forum
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

cabellas001.jpg

ForksSig.jpg

10-24-09013.jpg

69Charger

Lovin the USA.

I also have NOTHING to hide. As you can tell. :)

10-24-09017.jpg

Last edited:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Down in central Oregon...

Just outside of Sisters, OR... riding the 4 wheeler, with Sig on the hip (unloaded, stupid OR law... only on a 4 wheeler does it have to be unloaded and that is with a CHL)

IMG_0430.jpg

Just4protection

Yeah, I thought it was kind of strange for a first post also.

Sorry, wasn't trying to alarm you. The idea of OC is new me but I've been CCing for years.

I just found the site and was looking at some of the 7/4 pictures, I enjoy seeing the pictures because I haven't been bold enough to OC yet. I don't know if I'm ready for the attention. Already worried about my piece playing Peek-A-Boo when I bend over. Sometimes I just wonder if I'm inviting trouble by showing it.

I would prefer to OC though, so much more comfortable.

69Charger

You would be surprised at how much "NO ATTENTION" you get. :)
Dave