• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Up at the top of Mt. Bachelor looking at the 3 Sisters mountains...

IMG_0471.jpg

Dreamer

Hope you don't mind a brief "flyover" from the Wright Brothers National Memorial at Kitty Hawk NC. Went there last weekend, and OCed. It's a National Park, you know...

Attachments

• Dreamer-WBNM.jpg
    Dreamer-WBNM.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

DEROS72

A few of us on the capital steps during the so called assualt weapons ban hearing....We smoked em!!

Matt85

i dont have any pics of me OCing... some pics were taken at the last camping trip but i dont know who got em.

i dont get to OC much these days due to school but im still active on the weekends.

-matt

amzbrady

A few of us on the capital steps during the so called assualt weapons ban hearing....We smoked em!!

Jim, was that you that posted a pic from the capitol 2A thing open carry while talking to WSP? I was talking to a guy from Austrailia online who is appalled that we carry in public and can not believe that we carry in public openly much less concealed and the police dont arrest us all. He tried telling me that since they banned guns they only had 11 gun crimes in Austrailia last year. I had to laugh after I asked him to send me a link to statistics showing those figures. He said he saw them but couldnt remember where. I asked him if he remembered all his dreams.