• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new BUG - Fits well with the Vaquero.

Batousaii

So - i broke down and got a derringer, It is an older one, all steel barrel, not inserted cast.
- It goes really well with my Ruger Vaquero and rig. Now, I ust gotta decide how i am gonna carry it.

it is a .38 Special - woot.

Bat

.45ACPaddy

Got a CPL? Pocket carry.

No cpl? Find some sort of leather pouch you can add to the belt of your western OC rig, and tuck it in there with the grip sticking out.

Metal_Monkey

Almost $1600 for a shiny revolver?

If you are talking about my post, it's not a JUST a shiny revolver. It's a Cimmaron with tru ivory grips, a tru ivory handle dagger, and very nice holster. Ya it is a movie replica I guess you could say, but worth it..........if you have the coins. If you have seen the movie Tombstone.....then you would see why I like the set up. Of course you could have something very close for cheaper, but I'm a sucker for SOME special editions like this.

jeeper1

No offense intended but I don't do movies, and that revolver is almost two months income to me.