• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FAKE FBI - Home Invasion

Dreamer

The part about this story that is REALLY scary is the history of LEAs with regards to "black t-shirt" raids...

Had these been REAL LEOs, serving a warrant at the wrong address (like happens EVERY week somewhere), and an occupant fired a "warning shot", they would have breached the door and taze, gassed and eventually shot everyone in th ebuilding, including the family dog, and probably the kid's Betta fish (they use those for fightging, and they are WICKED brutal little buggers...)

Glad this guy and his family is OK, but these "home invasions" are getting more frequent, and some of these crooks are getting REALLY crafty. It's getting increasingly difficult in a "snap decision" situation to know whether the people SAYING that they are LEOs really are LEOs or hard-core criminals...

Last edited:

simmonsjoe

Rehash

We've discussed this before, but I am of the firm belief a hostage situation is the ONLY REASON for a no-knock, or 'raid.'

No let-me-see-warrant = gunfight.

no-knock warrant = gunfight.

Yelling 'we have a warrant' and then banging down the door or forcing your way in = gunfight.

Showing me a hand-written warrant, not signed by a judge and citing the patriot act = gunfight.

You need to show me a warrant. It needs to be typed and signed by a judge.

PS - Dreamer:
Even worse, those damn raids are 95% drug related, and their only evidence is the testimony of some fucker they just arrested for drugs, who told them something in hopes for a lower sentence, that he won't get.

Yet one of the many reasons the ATF and drug-wars are wrong.

Last edited:

bobcat

+1 simmonsjoe

The 'war on drugs' declared by RM Nixon in 1971 is a dismal failure. If it had any success, we would be seeing or have already seen the demise of illegal drug activity. Instead it is used to usurp individual rights from entering without a warrant/a weak warrant to confiscation of individual property. Clear violations of 4A, but no AG or Congresscritter seems to care enough to change...

wylde007

Clear violations of 4A, but no AG or Congresscritter seems to care enough to change...
That's because of the nearly unstoppable flow of LE and militarization dollars provided to municipalities for continued (read: unending) policing.

It is a revenue stream that provides far too many jobs, directly and indirectly, to be shut down. End the war on [some] drugs and the unemployment rate goes up by a percent or more, nationwide, overnight.

Federal, state and local law enforcement, prisons, sheriff's departments, foodservice providers (to prisons), CSAP Programs and counselors, pharmaceutical companies, foreign governments... they've all got their hand in the till and they're just as much a junkie for the next federal handout fix as the guy shooting heroin in a deserted warehouse downtown.

Don't kid yourselves. The war on [some] drugs ends when the U.S. government is dissolved. Not a moment sooner.

Thundar

These situations are no win situations for law abiding citizens. Submit to the invaders and hope for the best or defend your family and hope it isn't the government criminals (BATFE) come to kill first and ask questions later.

LegitMW

haha those guys were gone the second they heard a gun shot. Anyone who says guns do not prevent crimes should be killed due to excessive ignorance.

simmonsjoe

Never thought of it like that!

That's because of the nearly unstoppable flow of LE and militarization dollars provided to municipalities for continued (read: unending) policing.

It is a revenue stream that provides far too many jobs, directly and indirectly, to be shut down. End the war on [some] drugs and the unemployment rate goes up by a percent or more, nationwide, overnight.

Federal, state and local law enforcement, prisons, sheriff's departments, foodservice providers (to prisons), CSAP Programs and counselors, pharmaceutical companies, foreign governments... they've all got their hand in the till and they're just as much a junkie for the next federal handout fix as the guy shooting heroin in a deserted warehouse downtown.

Don't kid yourselves. The war on [some] drugs ends when the U.S. government is dissolved. Not a moment sooner.
Very interesting angle.

Savage.Detroit

I don't know about anyone else but i don't care if you are banging on the door and SAY you are the police. I am not sure I care if you even have typed papers and a badge. Any bozo can fake that. I think if I can see LE cars in the driveway or can confirm with 911 those are the only ways I am not drawing and firing on the first non-confirmed person coming thru my threshold. I can't wait to identify once an armed invader is in my home.

No-knocks are just too dangerous for all involved. Just ask the family of Aiyana Jones, a 7 seven year old that was recently killed by Detroit PD.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
We've discussed this before, but I am of the firm belief a hostage situation is the ONLY REASON for a no-knock, or 'raid.'

No let-me-see-warrant = gunfight.

no-knock warrant = gunfight.

Yelling 'we have a warrant' and then banging down the door or forcing your way in = gunfight.

Showing me a hand-written warrant, not signed by a judge and citing the patriot act = gunfight.

You need to show me a warrant. It needs to be typed and signed by a judge.

PS - Dreamer:
Even worse, those damn raids are 95% drug related, and their only evidence is the testimony of some ****** they just arrested for drugs, who told them something in hopes for a lower sentence, that he won't get.

Yet one of the many reasons the ATF and drug-wars are wrong.

+∞

inbox485

Said it before. I'll say it again.

If you are on the receiving end of a "no knock warrant", don't think or ponder your situation. Fight like your life depends on it (it probably does), and one of two things is happening:

- The invaders are state backed. They are either at the wrong house, acting on bad info, you pissed off the wrong bureaucrat, you rebelled against a law you think is crap, or you really are a douchebag and you are getting what you have coming. Don't worry, you won't likely have time to fight back. Your first sign is likely to be multiple flashbangs going off and you will be in handcuffs by the time the daze wears off. Shut your mouth, get a lawyer, and deal with it in court. And yes, your pets are probably dead. Your kids will need therapy and you and your spouse might too. I really don't have much of a solution for state sponsored thugs serving warrants having the address that some junky claims to have bought meth from. I'd like to see 95% of SWAT team use banned and see municipalities held 100% responsible for the furthest extent of damages done from their use of SWAT teams. Don't hold your breath though.

- The invaders are private "freelancers". If you have the time to respond, the "team" is probably bogus. If you don't kill them, you dying may very likely not be the worst thing that will happen within the next hour, so do yourself a favor and make it priority number one. Bad guys fit just fine in body armor, so don't discount the head shot, or any other shot that presents itself.

zack991

The part about this story that is REALLY scary is the history of LEAs with regards to "black t-shirt" raids...

Had these been REAL LEOs, serving a warrant at the wrong address (like happens EVERY week somewhere), and an occupant fired a "warning shot", they would have breached the door and taze, gassed and eventually shot everyone in th ebuilding, including the family dog, and probably the kid's Betta fish (they use those for fightging, and they are WICKED brutal little buggers...)

Glad this guy and his family is OK, but these "home invasions" are getting more frequent, and some of these crooks are getting REALLY crafty. It's getting increasingly difficult in a "snap decision" situation to know whether the people SAYING that they are LEOs really are LEOs or hard-core criminals...

I am finding more and more reliant post for this great quote. O yea agree 100% If you want to search my home knock on my door and show me the warrant. Come to my door with a mask and kick down my door I will treat you like any other masked intruder.

"Already a couple of the faithful have sent in checks for a foundation memorial to the innocents who perished at the hands of the ninja at Waco ... I have been criticized by referring to our federal masked men as 'ninja' ... Let us reflect upon the fact that a man who covers his face shows reason to be ashamed of what he is doing. A man who takes it upon himself to shed blood while concealing his identity is a revolting perversion of the warrior ethic. It has long been my conviction that a masked man with a gun is a target. I see no reason to change that view."---JEFF COOPER

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

uncon.jpg

TyGuy

I can't say that I am a big fan of the "warning shot" mentality, but I am glad that the gentleman and his family are safe.

frommycolddeadhands

I wonder how many gullible people would have seen the fake badges and FBI emblazoned t-shirts and decided to open the door to the 'officers' in order to find out what the problem was.