• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Passing through Kentucky...

CUOfficer

I will be passing through Kentucky next week on my way to Florida. I have a non-resident CCW permit for Minnesotta that is valid in Kentucky. Is there anything that I should be aware of as far as transport or carrying with my CCW license? I assume you can carry the firearm on your person at all times? Thanks in advance!

langzaiguy

Constitutionally protected OC + CCDW=Carry anyway that you want to. Can't OC in bars, schools, courtrooms. Go to handgunlaw.org to see where CC is prohibited.

By the way, why would you want to pass through KY? It's not like there's anywhere better to go :)

langzaiguy

Haha no prob. There's plenty of awesomeness to KY, but alas--no cruises. Have fun! I will say that I HAVE been to La Crosse--I bought my motorcycle there.