• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meeting Aug 12th

nydar47

Where and when are the meetings held? Are they open to the public?

Do you have the winning Power Ball numbers?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Where and when are the meetings held? Are they open to the public?

Do you have the winning Power Ball numbers?

Have all of the winning numbers.......from previous drawings.

Suggest that you become familiar with the forum.

ISRAEL

We meet every 2nd Thursday of the month, at 7 pm at Sunrise Cafe in Downtown Meridian.
It is open to everybody, you will be welcome as I was.
Next meeting is on the 12 of August. we hope to see you there, come packing heat.

John Wolver

Cancellation of Aug 12 meeting

Due to summer vacations and scheduling difficulties the Aug 12th meeting will be canceled. Hope everyone is having a great summer, lets get geared up for a great meeting in September. Bylaws will be voted in Sept.

nydar47

Etiquette

Due to summer vacations and scheduling difficulties the Aug 12th meeting will be canceled. Hope everyone is having a great summer, lets get geared up for a great meeting in September. Bylaws will be voted in Sept.

In the future please let the good people at the SUNRISE CAFE know if there is a change in plans.

It's just good form old boy.

ISRAEL

I did invite a lot of people,like I do all the time, and I sent lots of E mails to them canceling the meeting, I thought that somebody called Sunrise cafe.