• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'Feingold to gun owners: Look the other way on SCOTUS Confirmations.' Ron Johnson

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
http://www.ronjohnsonforsenate.com/...-look-the-other-way-on-scotus-confirmations”/

Ron Johnson for Senate said:
Yesterday Senator Russ Feingold was brazen enough to have a letter to the editor published about his work ‘to preserve Wisconsin’s tradition of responsible gun use and to oppose unreasonable limitations on gun ownership,’ while simultaneously having his Senatorial office issue a press release supporting Supreme Court Nominee Elena Kagan.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...gun-owning-rights-CouleeNews.com-15-July-2010

http://www.thedailypage.com/daily/article.php?article=29882

Jack Craver raves said:
Unfortunately, the protection of theocracy and the militia is not quite a patriotic enough interpretation of the Constitution for some of Johnson's potential supporters.

M

McX

looks to me like feingold has found gold at the expense of the law abiding taxpayers who pay his salary.

Old Grump

Boggles me little mind. I have been voting for his opponent ever since he first ran for office and even after his unconstitutional incumbent protection act passed he still keeps winning. It is a fact that most voters in Wisconsin vote by habit for Grandpa's party because they mistakenly think FDR saved them from the depression. As long as most voters in Wisconsin don't feel the need to study the issues or think for themselves people like Feingold will keep getting elected.

He isn't the worst senator on guns in the senate, compared to most he is pretty conservative but he isn't a gun owner and doesn't really have sympathy for our side, its a campaign issue for him and doesn't hide the fact that he has voted to hurt us on several occasions. He is a liberal and A Democrat first, our representative and upholder of the constitution second, backwards to my way of thinking.

protias

snake.ouroboros.om.nom.nom.jpg

B

bhancock

Boggles me little mind. I have been voting for his opponent ever since he first ran for office and even after his unconstitutional incumbent protection act passed he still keeps winning. It is a fact that most voters in Wisconsin vote by habit for Grandpa's party because they mistakenly think FDR saved them from the depression. As long as most voters in Wisconsin don't feel the need to study the issues or think for themselves people like Feingold will keep getting elected.

He isn't the worst senator on guns in the senate, compared to most he is pretty conservative but he isn't a gun owner and doesn't really have sympathy for our side, its a campaign issue for him and doesn't hide the fact that he has voted to hurt us on several occasions. He is a liberal and A Democrat first, our representative and upholder of the constitution second, backwards to my way of thinking.

My old man was a Dem, but they were a bit different 30 years ago. That breed is all but gone. My younger brother who was only 20 when Dad died continued to vote Dem because of Dad's beliefs. I have almost convinced him now that Dad would be freaking out with the Whitehouse about now. In fact given his fortitude and stubbornness, some of which I think he picked up in the Navy at the end of WW2, I think he would be jumping out of the bushes and pounding knobs on old Bammers head. He would just die again hearing there are Czars in the Whitehouse, and trying to take our guns away as well. He had at least one loaded gun in the house all the time, and one under the seat of the car at times. He taught us all how to shoot by the time we were about 5 years old and moved us to the .22 at about 8 yrs old. By about 12 he started talking with us about how and when to use a firearm for self defense. Now I just can't see Bammer taking hs kids out on the South lawn for a little target practice.