I especially like the quotes at the bottom:
I'll close with a few quotes that are circulating around the Internet in the vain hope that the Progressives among us will recognize their truth:
And finally: a free man cannot be defeated. He can only be killed. That becomes a much easier task if you've disarmed him first.
- Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
- An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
- Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
- Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
- You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
- The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
- Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.