• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

**Open Carry Sanford** 7/31

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
There will be an Open Carry meet and greet in Sanford on the 31st of July. We will be meeting at Carpentier Park at 10am. Of course I will be there around 9pm with Mike and a few other people?? Look forward to seeing you all there! Email me if you have any questions.

-Shane

Last edited:

crdonov

There will be an Open Carry meet and greet in Sanford on the 31st of July. Details to follow, just make sure that you keep this date on your calendar. There will be absolutely no planned media coverage. It will simply occur at a specified time, in a specified place. Details to follow at a later date. Email me if you have any specific questions or comments

-Shane

count on me and my family. see ya soon.

damienrr

Damn weddings!!!!

Damn. My wife just informed me that we have a wedding to go to @ 1:00. It never fails, every event planed so far I have been unable to go. Would you please consider meeting @ or before 11:00 so I could at least spend an hour wiyh you guys. I would sure like to meet everyone. If not I understand but would sure appreciate it. Thanx Shane.

jonjon_jon

You know Shane, 10 AM may be good idea. Stay out of late the afternoon sun. Then people could break for lunch and find some shade, call it a day.

jonjon_jon

Any ideas what this is going to consist of. I don't expect whole game plan right now but some idea what is going on. How many people before you need permit?
I have invited couple people will be newbies. Does the town manager know there is going to be OC in town. If we're not going to be in group they need to.
We don't want some Rambo Cop pulling a gun on someone? It's not worth the risk to the public or one of us and it would force a law banning open carry.

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
Any ideas what this is going to consist of. I don't expect whole game plan right now but some idea what is going on. How many people before you need permit?
I have invited couple people will be newbies. Does the town manager know there is going to be OC in town. If we're not going to be in group they need to.
We don't want some Rambo Cop pulling a gun on someone? It's not worth the risk to the public or one of us and it would force a law banning open carry.
It's going to be an open carry trash pickup. And everything has been taken care of. You have little faith my friend, this isn't our first rodeo ;-)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Day-glow vests might be in order, but then there is the expense.
We have had ours stenciled "Guns Save Lives."
You might consider your logo.

Pick-up trucks to remove full trash bags for suitable disposal too.

Last edited: