Thread: Open carry in liberty mo?

Open carry in liberty mo?

Anyone know the codes? Any one do it regularly?

I've carried multiple time in Liberty when visiting family. Even ran into a couple officers at O'Charley's and a Top Flight at Targe without incident. I carried based on ComSec's chart and a little basic research of my own, but I can't quote and reg's or statutes.

I open carry frequently in Liberty. Never had an issue or an encounter with a LEO. Wal-Mart, Target, Lowes, and many dining places. You are good to go...

Thanks for the replies. I was visiting for my bosses engagement party and just don't like the idea of hiding things; especially my beautiful glock 20. (which is kinda hard to hide anyway).

ahh, good ol' Liberty.....my home town. i haven't been there in probably 10 years (moved away in '75).

i need to get back for a visit and them being OC friendly would just make the trip that much better.
    I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by opencarryeveryday View Post
    I open carry frequently in Liberty. Never had an issue or an encounter with a LEO. Wal-Mart, Target, Lowes, and many dining places. You are good to go...
    Don't know if it makes a difference but all those businesses west of I-35 (Target, Walmart, etc) are in Kansas City, not Liberty.