Thread: A Bug in the Forum?

Exclamation A Bug in the Forum?

I've found what seems to be a bug in the new forum software.

For some odd reason, the threads I post to are not "subscribing". Yes, I've verified that I have subscribed to them in case that that might've been the issue, it's not. For some reason I do not get messages telling me that there have been new posts like i had on the other software.

Additionally, I have verfified that I'm set to receive messages alerting me to new posts to the threads as soon as they become available.

Can someone up there take a look into this?
    Last edited by neuroblades; 07-18-2010 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Spelling Correction
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neuroblades View Post
    I've found what seems to be a bug in the new forum software.

For some odd reason, the threads I post to are not "subscribing". Yes, I've verified that I have subscribed to them in case that that might've been the issue, it's not. For some reason I do not get messages telling me that there have been new posts like i had on the other software.

Additionally, I have verfified that I'm set to receive messages alerting me to new posts to the threads as soon as they become available.

Can someone up there take a look into this?
    Check your settings on how often you are notified. You may have it set to once a week.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Check your settings under "Browsing Options"

I'll bet some are set incorrectly to "No"
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.