• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Am coming home

warlockmatized

The wife and I will be in Michigan for two weeks on or about August 18th. I would LOVE to see some of the old friends we have missed for the past year and a half. Maybe have a throw together OC lunch somewhere. Lets make this happen :)

warlockmatized

I will be in Michigan starting August 18th/19. Jerry (Warchild) and I are planning a PRIVATE/invite only lunch. It will probably be held near Flint...maybe even Tony's in Birch Run. I am also having a BBQ on the 28th of August at the family property near Marlette. Let me know if you are interested in attending ANY of these.

AGAIN....this is for "OLD, OC friends". IF you do not know me pass this thread by, thanks.

Master Control

PRIVATE/invite only lunch

I will be in Michigan starting August 18th/19. Jerry (Warchild) and I are planning a PRIVATE/invite only lunch. It will probably be held near Flint...maybe even Tony's in Birch Run. I am also having a BBQ on the 28th of August at the family property near Marlette. Let me know if you are interested in attending ANY of these.

AGAIN....this is for "OLD, OC friends". IF you do not know me pass this thread by, thanks.

wow, your welcome