Thread: Party at Blanca's

Party at Blanca's

If you were at the Strip OC'ing last Saturday night, not only did you have a good time, but you met my friend Blanca. She is hosting a party Sat. July 24 starting at 6:00 P.M. the Live music will be provided by Attorny General candidate Travis Barrick, whom you should find is very talented. there is a pool so bring your suit and other half as well as your favorite beverage. we will have snacks, this Travis did not want this to be a "Political" event However there will probably be a little side promotion going on as he is a candidate, and OH yeah he does know the definition of Pre-emption.

I do not have the exact address yet , but it is near the corner of Lone MTN. and decature in the Palimino Estates.

who?

what the first name? blanca who? i live near those streets ou mentioned

Ok, where are the details?

Quote Originally Posted by odesskiy View Post
    Ok, where are the details?
    Sorry I got lazy,
    Date: Sat. July 24
    Time: 6:00 P.M. till-......
    Address: 4523 Steeplechase Ave,
    N. Las Vegas NV 89031
    (Palomino estates) 3rd entrance, if you are coming North on Decature from Craig. (almost to Lone MTN.)

If you get lost, call Blanca @217-8024 or Dave @ 540-5389

Quote Originally Posted by DON`T TREAD ON ME View Post
    Sorry I got lazy,
    Date: Sat. July 24
    Time: 6:00 P.M. till-......
    Address: 4523 Steeplechase Ave,
    N. Las Vegas NV 89031
    (Palomino estates) 3rd entrance, if you are coming North on Decature from Craig. (almost to Lone MTN.)

If you get lost, call Blanca @217-8024 or Dave @ 540-5389
    OK now that changed as well. the party moved to the Double Diamond bar on the N.E. corner of Jones and Cheyenne, Due to the response.There will be first drink free coupons for as long as they last, Pizza slices, and chicken wings, Oh yeah there will be a republican candidate for Attorney General, who thinks Gun registration does not belong in the USA. much less Clark County. So come on out about 6:00 P.M. and support the Guy that Supports us.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DON`T TREAD ON ME View Post
    OK now that changed as well. the party moved to the Double Diamond bar on the N.E. corner of Jones and Cheyenne, Due to the response.There will be first drink free coupons for as long as they last, Pizza slices, and chicken wings, Oh yeah there will be a republican candidate for Attorney General, who thinks Gun registration does not belong in the USA. much less Clark County. So come on out about 6:00 P.M. and support the Guy that Supports us.
    OC like always, right?????
    Last edited by BionicJumpy; 07-23-2010 at 02:06 PM.

OC is no problem... If you do lock up in your car, there is parking directly in the back that is easily checked on.
    Last edited by DON`T TREAD ON ME; 07-23-2010 at 08:20 PM.

I have to ask. . . now that the party is at a bar. Are those of us under 21 allowed to attend? I wouldn't want any trouble with the owners.

Sadly that is a downside to the change in venue, it wont be the last time that we hold a function, but the Bar does have the law to follow as well, this change was in no way intended to alianate the younger voters, Travis will take time to meet up with a handful of people at a resturaunt, if he can schedule.

I actually have a prior engagement that I forgot about anyhow, so it works out. I'll have to see everyone at the next get together.