• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Party at Blanca's

DON`T TREAD ON ME

If you were at the Strip OC'ing last Saturday night, not only did you have a good time, but you met my friend Blanca. She is hosting a party Sat. July 24 starting at 6:00 P.M. the Live music will be provided by Attorny General candidate Travis Barrick, whom you should find is very talented. there is a pool so bring your suit and other half as well as your favorite beverage. we will have snacks, this Travis did not want this to be a "Political" event However there will probably be a little side promotion going on as he is a candidate, and OH yeah he does know the definition of Pre-emption.

I do not have the exact address yet , but it is near the corner of Lone MTN. and decature in the Palimino Estates.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

Sorry I got lazy,
Date: Sat. July 24
Time: 6:00 P.M. till-......
Address: 4523 Steeplechase Ave,
N. Las Vegas NV 89031
(Palomino estates) 3rd entrance, if you are coming North on Decature from Craig. (almost to Lone MTN.)

If you get lost, call Blanca @217-8024 or Dave @ 540-5389

OK now that changed as well. the party moved to the Double Diamond bar on the N.E. corner of Jones and Cheyenne, Due to the response.There will be first drink free coupons for as long as they last, Pizza slices, and chicken wings, Oh yeah there will be a republican candidate for Attorney General, who thinks Gun registration does not belong in the USA. much less Clark County. So come on out about 6:00 P.M. and support the Guy that Supports us.

BionicJumpy

OK now that changed as well. the party moved to the Double Diamond bar on the N.E. corner of Jones and Cheyenne, Due to the response.There will be first drink free coupons for as long as they last, Pizza slices, and chicken wings, Oh yeah there will be a republican candidate for Attorney General, who thinks Gun registration does not belong in the USA. much less Clark County. So come on out about 6:00 P.M. and support the Guy that Supports us.

OC like always, right?????

Last edited:

MPlannette

I have to ask. . . now that the party is at a bar. Are those of us under 21 allowed to attend? I wouldn't want any trouble with the owners.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

Sadly that is a downside to the change in venue, it wont be the last time that we hold a function, but the Bar does have the law to follow as well, this change was in no way intended to alianate the younger voters, Travis will take time to meet up with a handful of people at a resturaunt, if he can schedule.

MPlannette

I actually have a prior engagement that I forgot about anyhow, so it works out. I'll have to see everyone at the next get together.