• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Strip Walk

Ronsmag

Was there anything on the news about the walk or did the photog say when it would air ?

odesskiy

I sure am glad I made it in time for the return leg of the walk. It was great to see some familiar faces along with some new ones. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon. Is that Saturday get-together still on?

28kfps

Chanel 8 did not have anything on the opencarry on the strip however did have the results of a RJ poll. QUESTION: The U.S. Supreme Court recently ruled that gun ownership is a fundamental right for all law abiding citizens. Do you agree or disagree with this court decision?
STATE MEN WOMEN DEM REP IND
Agree 79% 84% 74% 64% 93% 82%
Disagree 15% 10% 20% 2 6% 6% 12%
Not Sure 6% 6% 6% 10% 1% 6%

Last edited:

45 ACP rocks

Chanel 8 did not have anything on the opencarry on the strip however did have the results of a RJ poll. QUESTION: The U.S. Supreme Court recently ruled that gun ownership is a fundamental right for all law abiding citizens. Do you agree or disagree with this court decision?
STATE MEN WOMEN DEM REP IND
Agree 79% 84% 74% 64% 93% 82%
Disagree 15% 10% 20% 2 6% 6% 12%
Not Sure 6% 6% 6% 10% 1% 6%

Did you notice that 2 out of 3 of Democrats (64%) agreed? Glad to see that 2A rights cross party lines so significantly....gives one hope.

paintsnow

Would have been perfect to work is in right after the officer involved shooting at the domestic call on Ft Apache and Sahara.

Something along the lines of: In other news, a group of citizens enjoyed a peaceful, event free walk down the strip while legally open carrying their firearms. Always nice to see the good guys carrying.

Of course...they would never say anything like that.

2upFZ1

Hey all, I just found this thread. My wife & I are going to come out to the next OC night. Odesskiy mentioned doing an OC night down on Fremont and I think that would be an excellent idea. Now the next question, when?

Sabotage70

Why do they always interview Jabba the Hut?

They call him an expert! Muahahahahah!!!

I don't know how good Tim's mic is. But while I was walking next to him and Tread, we where talking about him. One of my statements I said "He is a effing idiot." To which they replied, "You know his(Tim's) mic was hot." My reply was, "I know" ;) :lol:

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I replied in the news three comments around 7:00 am and Gave my honest opinion about Bob Irwins level of expertise, it was clever and somwhat provoking, but not trashy, I guess it got edited. They Should of Had more footage of Tom and his outfit.

odesskiy

Well, I mentioned Fremont because I think it's a lot more fun the the Strip. There's a stage with pretty good performers (usually), icecream, and Girls of Glitter Gulch. People seem to be a bit more down to earth. Oh, and sometimes there's that sax player, whatever his name is. I love listening to that dude.

Hey all, I just found this thread. My wife & I are going to come out to the next OC night. Odesskiy mentioned doing an OC night down on Fremont and I think that would be an excellent idea. Now the next question, when?