• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Was in Oregon for a week and...

Window_Seat

I did not see one person OCing in the Portland/Beaverton area this past week. I probably should have posted a message that I was here and there might have been a gathering, and will likely do that next time, but with this movement being as visible as it is right now (or is it?), I would think that this would be a practice by at least one or two persons seen per day.

BTW, I did not OC. Call me what you will (pluck pluck wise), but I'm just not ready, especially since I'm from CA and I'm also trying to control my blood pressure and don't need to be harassed by anti's just yet. Yes, that probably makes them happy, but trust me, because I see them kicking & screaming, flopping on the floor & foaming at the mouth with these court cases that are springing up all over.

I'd like this activity to become more protected than it is right now in the sense that if a person calls in a MWG, the cops show up to give the caller an azz chewing lesson and give the OCer a smile and thank them.

Erik.

Last edited: