• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am your Father.

Haz.

English-Pidgin.

" "I have a penis, are you afraid I'll rape you?"

Pidgin,

Mi gat an - wanpela kok, yu yupela pret mi wanpela pulim, goapim pilai wantaim meri yupela?

"I'm wearing pants, are you afraid I'll moon you?"

Pidgin,

Mi gat antap long trausis yu, yupela pret mi bikpela mun yupela.

vt800c

speaking of small useless things

This is used as bait to lead them into the 'you're doing it because you have a small dick' thing. Which results in "Regardless of how large or small it may be, it is not an adequate self-defense too. I find it very disturbing that you relate weapons and sex, and fear a rational conversation with someone so deeply disturbed may be impossible."

You know..I think I'm pretty talented, but I don't think I could screw someone to death. or even into submission. In fact, I think if I was being attacked, that would be the LAST thing on my mind, and my body would biologically respond in a similar manner. Basically, when ANYONE is under attack..we'd ALL suffer from having a small one. (Ladies too!) So rather than trying to defend myself with something totally useless (at that moment in time...it'll get better...) I'd rather use something that would be effective.

and maybe give my attacker a small one of his own! (Until I shoot it off...)

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I was struck by, what I think, is a brilliant idea while posting in another thread.

Instead of carrying empty holsters in protest, why not bananas? Then we can lament the absence of a useful tool if asked.

No?

It's healthy anyway... You could tell the hippies it's an organic banana. So many possibilities without being the dead-faced, boring, factually-correct-but-nobody-cares, gun guy. I'm gonna do it. Everyone here thinks I'm a lunatic anyway, so why not? :p

floyd patriot

Been out for awhile. Just caught up with this thread. Why do I carry? Because I'm 58 years old and I have osteoarthritis in my knees. I can't run and I can't defend myself against young strong men that would intend to harm me.

dukenukum

Being robbed knocks my universal oneness out of line.
because I lean to one side and it balances me up.
because the Hulk and Wolverine are not real. (this one for people who actually believe in comic books)
because the aliens my attack at any minute.
because I know it ticks off anti freedom advocates such as yourself.