• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trial set in open-carry gun case - Kurk Kirby update

Dave_pro2a

This is how some cops operate, they lead and coerce the witnesses.

Been there, done that, locally. I was fortunate that it was all in my favor, but it was shocking to see how far they were willing to 'lead' me.

Ajetpilot

Can't attend.

I've encountered a medical problem that will prevent me from doing any long road trips. I had an MRI yesterday. Hopefully, they will find and fix the problem. I'll be there in spirit. This, and the Vancouver get-together on the 25th were two that I was really looking forward to!

sudden valley gunner

I've encountered a medical problem that will prevent me from doing any long road trips. I had an MRI yesterday. Hopefully, they will find and fix the problem. I'll be there in spirit. This, and the Vancouver get-together on the 25th were two that I was really looking forward to!

I wish you all the best. And hope they fix the problem too.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I hope you get better soon!

I was looking forward to having you in Vancouver as well. God Speed Sir.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Update

The trial has been rescheduled to October 28th. There will be a motions hearing on October 13th at 1:30 in the afternoon. The judge will hear our motion to dismiss for Due Process violations, and will also hear several evidentiary motions regarding admisslble evidence and permissible cross-examination or witnesses. These motions will be on file by October 7th, and the judge should be able to decide them prior to the trial.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Oct 28th

The trial has been rescheduled to October 28th. There will be a motions hearing on October 13th at 1:30 in the afternoon. The judge will hear our motion to dismiss for Due Process violations, and will also hear several evidentiary motions regarding admisslble evidence and permissible cross-examination or witnesses. These motions will be on file by October 7th, and the judge should be able to decide them prior to the trial.

so what one should i go to?

The trial will be the 28th. No other dates will be of much meaning to you or I. I will keep you up to date as to the trial. It is still possible that the charges will be dismissed.

ainie

I made the mistake to look at the comments of that article. One lady actually said that she opened the opencarry.org members would come down for it because it was good for business but hoped they wouldn't be packing heat. Really? You expect them to come support him and not? Ignorant people!