• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LVMPD Procedures manual

Nevada carrier

Is Metro's Standard Operating Procedures available to the public? I contend that this SOP manual should be available to the public so we know what to expect when encountering police.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

Is Metro's Standard Operating Procedures available to the public? I contend that this SOP manual should be available to the public so we know what to expect when encountering police.

I think so, I went down to metro supply about a year ago and picked up a copy, I OC'ed and everything I was in and out in no time, they even had a slightly used one they gave me for free. If you want to contact, call 311 and ask for supply just to make sure that they are not out. most of it is a snoozer, however there are some good parts.