• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

500 people with cap gun

have gun will travel

what would be the reason to put a lock on the first thread
just because someone disagree people have there own mind
some will just view this thread or make a comment
but when you put a lock on this thread just because
you disagree to me it like when you go into a store
and they tell you no gun allow this was just a
suggestion wrong or right people will make
up there own mind and as for grapeshot if word
get you this upset
no matter if it a bad idea you should not be allow
to handle weapon

have gun will travel

look if you think this is a bad idea or not it just a suggestion all of this writing letter to the govt. is find i just think we need to demonstrate maybe once a week with a march in austin cap gun are optional it was just a suggestion if anyone has any better plan beside writing a letter or making phone call please do tell

DopaVash

Founder's Club Member
Bad Idea. Marching with anything that looks like a gun is asking for trouble. If you want to make a statement and be safe about it, March with a banana in the holster. Can't be mistaken for a firearm no matter what angle you're looking at it, and shows the current disarmed state of Texans in the way of OC.

flb_78

Empty holsters would be more appropriate like the Students for Concealed Carry on Campus do. A holstered cap gun looks very much like a real gun and I believe you would be lawfully detained while they checked it out.

tmoorhead

Bad Idea. Marching with anything that looks like a gun is asking for trouble. If you want to make a statement and be safe about it, March with a banana in the holster. Can't be mistaken for a firearm no matter what angle you're looking at it, and shows the current disarmed state of Texans in the way of OC.

Awesome idea, and I suspect it would be more likely to get media coverage because of the humor aspect of the banana.