• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New OC event idea!

ColtraneM3

I found this youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dER0Vh362Y) and really liked the idea -- an Open Carry Litter Pick Up! We could perform a public service while at the same time raising awareness for open carry! I think this idea is brilliant, I mean, what better way to show people that gun owners are not threatening people than by carrying openly while cleaning up a public area?

Who's with me?

TheFreeman

That's pretty interesting.

Surprise, I haven't seen anything about this on a national media level. Must have been too peaceful and uneventful for a news outlet to report on it.