• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another OC FAIL

B1911

I picked up a new holster for my 1911 and after adjusting it just perfect and standing in the den practicing drawing from different positions WITH MY BLUE PRACTICE GUN MOLD I got hungry and really needed a big Mac it wasn't until after I was inside inline I remember I still have on the blue practice gun and the real one was home. ... let the jokes and remarks flow lol

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
blues.jpg

Brimstone Baritone

I picked up a new holster for my 1911 and after adjusting it just perfect and standing in the den practicing drawing from different positions WITH MY BLUE PRACTICE GUN MOLD I got hungry and really needed a big Mac it wasn't until after I was inside inline I remember I still have on the blue practice gun and the real one was home. ... let the jokes and remarks flow lol

I'm lovin' it. ;)

Did anyone notice? Was anyone freaked out by the sight of a bright blue 'gun'?

SlackwareRobert

Just don't tell me you left it in the bathroom at home, We can't have ordinary citizens behaving like leo.
But I for one would never admit to having that bad a case of munchies on a public forum.

So when did you realize it? Before or after the cashier fell over laughing in fear?
Does a big blue gun compensate for little blue orbs?

B1911

The ppl there know me by now and know I carry 99% of the Time , they also know what I do for a living so no surprise that I had a gun bolstered . Cashier even asked if I was in a training class again today

B1911

Just don't tell me you left it in the bathroom at home, We can't have ordinary citizens behaving like leo.
But I for one would never admit to having that bad a case of munchies on a public forum.

So when did you realize it? Before or after the cashier fell over laughing in fear?
Does a big blue gun compensate for little blue orbs?

No it was stripped down on the table ( cleaning everything before the big box of wilson combat goodies goes in)
not the munchies just hadn't eaten all day

Superlite27

Going a little over my head on this one...who is that?

He who should not be named. (Mentioning the name "kwikrnu" has a strange tendency to result in his actual appearance in a thread.)

kwikrnu is one of OCDO's more....er....."active" members. Many folks have a problem with him because of his nonconformist or "outside the box" tactics. I personally believe the strength of 2A supporters are our diversity and that the more ways we approach fighting for our rights, the better, but that's a whole different argument.

However, I'm not about to paint an AK-47 pistol orange and waltz around a park until I encounter a park ranger just to see what their reaction will be to my perfectly legal BRIGHT ORANGE AK-47.

Although, I might give a bright blue 1911 a spin. Maybe you've started a fad.

kwikrnu

Banned
Blue is the new orange?

I'd get my deagle duracoated if I didn't like the chrome so much.

guninyourpants.jpg

I think painted guns are less threatening than the evil black ones.

ak47shirtarmed.jpg

peace2.jpg

See how those are cute and cuddly, but the next one could kill with a glance...

saiga12.jpg

The only thing the OP did wrong was carry a fake unloaded handgun instead of the real thing.

Last edited:
M

McX

Don't be bustin on my Kwick. he's ok in my book, smilin kitty too!