• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fall Hunting Classic - Bass Pro Shop

sprinklerguy28

Fall Hunting Classic - Bass Pro Shop 8/14, 8/15, 8/21, 8/22

Bass Pro Shop - Auburn Hills, MI
August 14,15 and 21,22
Time 12:00pm-5:00pm

We will be having a table set to help educate, and to promote MOC, Inc.

Anyone interested in helping please email me at swebb@miopencarry.org

Last edited:

NHCGRPR45

count me in!!!!!!!!!!! i can man a table or since i'll be a member by then perhaps speak or answer questions.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it don't hurt that Bass Pro isn't all that far away either!:banana:

DanM

I'll be able to be there most, maybe all, days and times. If there are specific coverage gaps to fill, let me know beforehand so I can try to ensure I remain available to cover.

sprinklerguy28

Still need a few more volunteers for both weekends. If you are able to help out please post or PM me. I would like to have no less then 3 people at the table. These are really high volume shopping days for Bass Pro. Let's make sure we take advantage of it.

So far confirmed attendance is :

DanM
NHCGRPR45
Sprinklerguy28
RandyK
Army74

Last edited:

RandyK

I can do all day on the 14th and 15th. I plan on doing the Woodward Dream Cruise on the 21st and the Belle Isle pot luck on the 22nd tho.

sprinklerguy28

With all the media attention in Royal Oak you can expect this to be a huge event. We still need additional help for the seminar Wednesday Aug. 18, and the weekend of the August 21 and 22. Let's capitalize on good press and take advantage of the opportunity to properly educate our fellow citizens.

sprinklerguy28

Bass Pro is getting flooded with questions about us. Anyone who is able to come out to help answer questions, please let me know.

sprinklerguy28

Looking for volunteers for this coming weekend at Bass Pro. Aug 21 and 22 12pm-5pm. Please post or PM me with your availability. I will post in this thread to confirm.

Saturday Aug 21

Sprinklerguy - all day(if needed)

Sunday Aug 22

Haman J.T.

Looking for volunteers for this coming weekend at Bass Pro. Aug 21 and 22 12pm-5pm. Please post or PM me with your availability. I will post in this thread to confirm.

Saturday Aug 21

Sunday Aug 22

I can help on Sunday,all day.I'll just need a ride from VanDyke & 11mile.If I have to drive on the 22nd,I have to be parked at home by 7pm(restricted license)!

Last edited:

sprinklerguy28

Thank you to everyone who helped out over the last two weekends, and at the seminar at Bass Pro. We had a 50+ people at the seminar, signed up many new members, and sold several shirts and other merchandise for MOC. Most importantly we educated hundreds of people, and received lots of support for what all of us are doing.