Thread: Gun Unfriendly in Delta Junction

Gun Unfriendly in Delta Junction

Buffalo Center Service ( use to be Texaco) is Posted No Firearms.

I bought propane there last week and was asked to not carry in the store.
    I told Jenifer the store manager if I can't carry, I would take my business elsewhere.
    Her response.....OK
    Have not had any problems with any other gas stations, or grocery stores, or restaurants in town.
    I'll buy from businesses that respect my 2A Rights.
    Life is tough, its tougher when your stupid.

http://www.itsnotthelaw.com

Feds: U.C.C. 1-308, State: U.C.C. 1-207, Both: U.C.C. 1-103.6

You will find the gas station in Central also has a sign that reads "no guns or large knives allowed".
    Last edited by MadMax; 06-12-2011 at 03:32 PM.

If I ever go to central I will bring my own gas...And stop by and tell them why I brought my own gas.
    I've never seen a sign stop a criminal.

I just ignore such postings, as I always carry concealed. The worst that can happen to you is that they can do is order you off their property.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanook View Post
    I just ignore such postings, as I always carry concealed. The worst that can happen to you is that they can do is order you off their property.
    Careful, 'Nook: Under some interpretations of the law, if it becomes known that you are aware of the posted rules of private property (e.g. a gas station), that could constitute your warning to leave the premises, in which case you could be charged with trespassing the moment it becomes known you are carrying in their store.

Note that that's not my interpretation, but I can see how others can read it that way. Not saying that you shouldn't do that, just urging caution if you choose to.

Now, with that said, I will ask you not to knowingly break the rules like that. Those of us who carry will all be lumped together simply because we carry; if one person breaks the rules while carrying, all of us will be branded rules-breakers, which could make things harder for all the rest of us.

Obviously, I can't tell you what to do, but I do bristle every time I see this "The bad guys won't obey the rules, so neither will I" attitude. Aren't we better than them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kromey View Post
    Careful, 'Nook: Under some interpretations of the law, if it becomes known that you are aware of the posted rules of private property (e.g. a gas station), that could constitute your warning to leave the premises, in which case you could be charged with trespassing the moment it becomes known you are carrying in their store.

Note that that's not my interpretation, but I can see how others can read it that way. Not saying that you shouldn't do that, just urging caution if you choose to.

Now, with that said, I will ask you not to knowingly break the rules like that. Those of us who carry will all be lumped together simply because we carry; if one person breaks the rules while carrying, all of us will be branded rules-breakers, which could make things harder for all the rest of us.

Obviously, I can't tell you what to do, but I do bristle every time I see this "The bad guys won't obey the rules, so neither will I" attitude. Aren't we better than them?

Tresspass Must be Issued By in this Case a Trooper Once you are issued a No Tresspass then they can arrest but in most case all they can do is ask you to leave.... BTW a Private Property cannot not be open to the public hense the reason in the state law for Private homes for you to have the promision of the owner to carry.....

The Main thing here is Don"t buy gas there go to Jack's or better Yet Delta Petro Wash the people are nice and you will never be hasseled there BAN Bufflo Fuel even for home fuel oil ....

Brian

Brian

Since my problem with Buffalo fuel ....to date I have spent over $3000. for fuel
    at the other fuel place.

Reciepts

Butch

You need to send copies of those reciepts to both the manager and owner(s). Might get more attention that way.
    Last edited by Lthrnck; 04-18-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch00 View Post
    Since my problem with Buffalo fuel ....to date I have spent over $3000. for fuel
    at the other fuel place.

Sounds to me like the last frontier state ALASKA is turning into a state of scaredecat crybabies. Too bad too I HAD always thought Alaska was a pretty cool place.

Now I reckon it's just another Kalifornia or New Jersey shythole.

All the other fuel places and banks and grocery stores are carry friendly.
    Buffalo Fuel doesn't seem to mind losing money because they post a no guns
    allowed, which really says come rob us we are unarmed.