• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

People watching the Nevada part of the forum

DavidS

Big Brother

Years ago, when I was in the service. US Army!!! We were always told that Big Brother (aka: Military) is listening into your phone calls. So in the middle of a call we would pause and say "HI Big Brother!!" And I'm sure today they listen and view all types of info from the web & phone. Right now I'm sure some computer some where is recording this and I'll soon be visited.

Oh SHUT!!! Black SUV just pulled up!!! Have to dump my computers and grab my bug out bag and ammo!! Know one knows me ok!!! LATER!!!

Ddave

I think it can be in part to the Costco shooting. There was someone from FL on Nevada shooters saying that he was on there to learn more on the shooting.

I myself am checking the forum all the time. I've have been know to check it while getting ready for work in the morning.

I think I have an addition. :uhoh: :D

Me too. I am always checking in whenever I have a PC in front of me.. Addicted. Sometimes I log on and get called away and just leave this up. I guess that's consitered "Lurking". I am hoping to one day just run into a fellow OC'er out and about on the street. I've been OCing everyday since March when I got my first handgun and haven't seen anyone else yet.. I'll be going to a meet with you guys soon.