• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arriving at my house you will be greeted by this

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
HB that kitty looks pretty tuff.......

If you look closely, you will see that is in fact Sniper Kitten, whose photo graces so many internet pages as he looks through his scope, across a window sill, and down at what can only be the neighbor's dog--probably a Pomeranian.

Pictured above, he is practicing being knocked off balance, losing his gun, and deploying his back up weapons.

:)

Last edited:

hardballer

If you look closely, you will see that is in fact Sniper Kitten, whose photo graces so many internet pages as he looks through his scope, across a window sill, and down at what can only be the neighbor's dog--probably a Pomeranian.

Pictured above, he is practicing being knocked off balance, losing his gun, and deploying his back up weapons.

:)

Anyone with Ninja kitten experience will affirm that those backup weapons are formidable even when deployed by a juvenile. Wicked sharp.

I've often considered open carrying a kitten instead of my trusty .45. Hmmmmm, maybe not. We had one we called "Hit & Run" You can guess why. Dang it, but they are fast. :)

Just wanted to mention that it is my experience that you cannot baptize a cat, no matter how hard you try.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
4987.jpg

35 years ago a personal friend that was also my liability insurance agent demanded I take such a sign down from my door immediately - he was serious too.

After a lengthy conversation with him about premeditation, loss of insurance protection, the court system etc, it came down and nothing remotely like it was ever displayed again.

hardballer

35 years ago a personal friend that was also my liability insurance agent demanded I take such a sign down from my door immediately - he was serious too.

After a lengthy conversation with him about premeditation, loss of insurance protection, the court system etc, it came down and nothing remotely like it was ever displayed again.

I wondered about that.

I received a call concerning dog abuse, two dogs left in summer, no shelter or water and probably been a while since they ate too. But coming up to the house, saw a hand made sign that said "Tresspassers will be killt" I took that to mean they wanted their privacy so called Law Enforcement and I let the nice officer do all the talking.

NOTE: I quoted the sign exactly, including spelling.

hardballer

This is HI-Larious. . . I'm dealing with another abuser, had the cop over there a couple of nights ago, so I drive by tonight and there is a tombstone shaped piece of plywood in the yard with the following inscription. "Trespassers will be shot on sight!"

I guess he's not worried about his insurance.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Wonder what my agent would have thought about:

...........LEAVE.............

..Upright or Feet First..

........Your Choice..........

Motofixxer

As I now have "No Trespassing" signs up, how can reasonable person, pass the No trespassing, see the sign on the door and still think they have standing if injured unlawfully entering my abode. I think that would be a lawsuit any judge or jury would kick out of the room without so much as a second thought.

M

McX

i got the wiscarry up already, but will probably add the II things when they come home and office.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I don't know the state of Castle Doctrine in Wisconsin, so take this next with a grain of salt.

It seems to me that such a sign might be a little dangerous in the event one does really shoot someone.

Prosecutor: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, as you have seen, the defendant was so hard-hearted he was willing to kill for anything--nothing inside this house is worth dying for said the sign. A radio, a TV, a few dollars cash, a stick of gum were enough to kill a man. The defendant was so set on this he had vinyl signs made, not just a print-out from his computer, but spent the money to make custom vinyl signs. Sure, he says it was self-defense. Yet, those signs say something else entirely."

Quickly remove said signs after the event...QUICKLY

wild boar

Beware of dog...

...is considered a confession to the public that you are knowingly keeping a vicious dog, I was advised to remove such signage. My dog trying to come threw the door works quit well without further liability. :monkey